Teaching Support from Masters-Level Instructors
As you work one-on-one with your child, you never need to feel alone. Calvert’s Education Counselors are there to guide you on your homeschooling journey. You’ll appreciate how easy it is to contact our Education Counselors and how reassuring their support, alternative teaching strategies, and practical advice can be.
Year-round Homeschooling Support
The Education Counselors, available to all enrolled families, are the core of parent support at Calvert. Our Education Counselors, who have a thorough knowledge of the entire Calvert curriculum, offer ongoing homeschooling support throughout the year.
The value and benefits the Education Counselors bring to your Calvert homeschool experience:
- Experienced support from professional educators
- Guidance and answers to pre-enrollment questions
- Answers to specific curriculum questions
- Alternative teaching strategies and other practical advice
- Help in staying on the right track through your academic year
- Facilitating communication between the ATS teacher and those families enrolled in the Advisory Teaching Service
Questions you might ask our Education Counselors:
- I am homeschooling several children at the same time. Any tips?
- We are having difficulty establishing a routine. Can you give me suggestions?
- I don't understand how to teach equivalent fractions. Help!
- My child really loves math. How can I enhance his learning?
- Can you give me a few ideas to make geography more interesting for my child?
- My child is a slow worker, and our day is getting longer and longer. Any advice?
- I want to change my daily schedule, moving quicker through some subjects and taking more time on others. Can you help me?
Contact Us Today!