Reports to Customer Engagement Supervisor
Part Time / Hourly / Seasonal
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to CES clients. Assists customers by placing orders, providing accurate product information, and addressing questions or concerns in a helpful and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service. Must maintain a positive attitude when interacting with all customers.
- Assists potential and existing families regarding courses, enrollment agreements and procedures, payment plans, refund policies, shipping procedures, placement results, and any other CES offerings.
- Places outbound calls to customers to solicit future sales.
- Remains trained on all products and services offered to customers. Must have knowledge of current catalog offerings at all time.
- Adheres to the work schedule with regard to start and stop times, and meal and rest breaks, understanding that customer interaction may necessitate some deviation from the schedule.
- Uses correct procedures to process orders, assist with returns, and other customer service needs. Utilizes the phone and computer systems with accuracy and efficiency.
- Offers effective resolution to customer complaints, needs, or concerns.
- Understands and complies with customer confidentiality.
- Any other work-related duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Call center experience preferred, but not required
- Be able to continually change direction and procedures, based on the volume and growth of our core customer base
- Strong time management skills including the ability to multitask, organize, and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent problem solving and action oriented customer service skills
- Enjoys a challenge and committed to building a high-performance organization.
- Adaptability to an extremely fast-paced, growing, and changing environment
Remote Enrollment Advisors are required to use their own Windows-based personal computer, pc-based headset with microphone (USB required), and high speed internet access. CES will provide any necessary software for support and success in this position. High speed access must be cable or DSL. (Satellite connections are not compatible with our remote systems.)
We offer competitive hourly wages, paid online training and are an equal opportunity employer.