Calvert Education Terms and Conditions
- Full credit less 10% return processing fee for complete courses returned within 30 days of receipt by customer. Shipping paid by the customer.
- No refund for courses returned incomplete or after 30 days of receipt.
- Full credit for unused ATS cancelled within 30 days of receipt of course by customer.
- Full credit less $95 fee for unused ATS over 30 days and up to 1 year. Used ATS will be credited on a prorated basis less the $95 fee.
- Customer has 30 days to identify any missing materials for reshipment.
- Note: A returned course will not automatically cancel a payment plan. Refunds will be applied to the balance due.
- Contact a Client Service Representative using our toll-free number (888) 487-4652 or e-mailing
to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Once an RMA number is obtained, you will have 30 days in which to return the course.
- Student enrollment privileges will be cancelled should you withdraw.
- Using your enclosed packing list, repackage the course carefully, adding filler to protect the books and supplies during the return shipment.
- Return shipping costs are at your expense. Given the value of the materials being returned, we highly recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked.
- Refunds can take up to 45 days to process.
Calvert School admits students of any sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and programs generally accorded to students enrolled. Calvert School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin with regard to students, faculty, or staff.
Calvert School respects the privacy of its students and families and does not share information about families with other companies or organizations unless specifically authorized to do so by the family.